Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wed Aug 5

Today was the first day back at the court after there have been no settings of note the past few weeks. So everyone was pretty keyed up but we got it all done as usual. I decided to get the front wheels checked at D&D Wheel Alignment after a recommendation from my mechanic Larry. It was a good one. I was happy to meet DJ and his staff and they did a great job, ended up replacing some front end bolts after recommended getting things checked every 10,000 miles. That's the kind of specific advice I like!

After getting my car back, and having a good day at work, I thought I'd go swimming at the Rowe HS indoor pool, which is open from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Bad idea! I went there and it was packed. After waiting to no avail for 30 minutes I bailed out. Swimming at 6 am. is much better at the Boys and Girls Club pool. I plan to go tomorrow and Friday. The triathlon is coming up Aug. 23.

This evening I also returned Oscar's bike which he had loaned me after the April MS 150. I rode about 300 miles on it so I thought I put it through the paces. That was quite nice of him. After riding the bike over there, (about 1 mile) I walked back which was a good trek. Made up for no swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment