Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy day - getting better

Its late but I've got most all work done today. Today is Wednesday - Hump Day - and it was truly a "getting over the hump". I knew I would have to do some work this evening, so I caught a 15 minute nap earlier and am now wide awake :)

Tomorrow we have a number of trials, so I want to get a good start on that. I have hired 2 new people to asisst me at work so I'm feeling good about that. It was one of my 2011 goals.

The other goal is to spend some more "thinking time". For example, an appointment with myself. I've done that in the past and would like to continue. Former President Bill Clinton looked back to say, he wished he spent more time thinking while he was President. So while motion is good, thought is also good.

Sarah brought home a new book and I'm reading it "Awakenings". Very interesting initial discussion on Parkinson's Disease and the Dr. Thomas Parkinson who "cracked the code" on it in 1820 in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment