Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I think that I have a new second-favorite holiday (after 4th of July of course). Its New Years Day. We had a nice family day, things were quiet but not dead, and there was a lot to do.

I did get up early to do my 22 mile training run. I think there were more cars out at 0615 that at 0900. People going home from the night before I guess. I ran well and felt that I was not fading.

We went to Dillards for a big sale and the mall was crowded. I guess that's a good sign for the economy. We looked for a restaurant to go to that was open ( I had already chowed down at the food court) and we went to Luby's. Blackeyed peas were free! My kind of promotion.

That evening we went to the Vipers game and sat courtside. Thanks Larry! We had gone to his house for New Years Eve and it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we came home, changed into PJs and watched Easy A.

No comments:

Post a Comment