Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My turn!

{one}have you ever been on tv?

No - but I have been in the newspaper several times in the past year or two


{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?

The Social Network


{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Always tucked in on the end. Nice and snug


{four} do you cut coupons?

No but I do enjoy a good emailed coupon. Used one for lunch at Nelore in Houston with Sarah.


{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No - what kind of nut would do that?


{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
BBQ sauce if I must, but I prefer "sauceless"


{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Lots: Rolling Stone, Runners' World, Men's Health, Motor Trend. Also enjoy the family subscription to Vanity Fair.


{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Just this last week. 3-5 lines on a notecard is a great way to stay connected.


{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Apple - the classic

{ten} black olives or green olives?
Green - reminds me of being in Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment