Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nice weekend

I've caught up on some sleep this weekend. It started by falling asleep on the couch Friday night after getting home from an early happy hour. No booze, just an early dinner after missing lunch. When I got home, no one was there so I watched my new TV :) and then dozed off.

I stayed up for Sarah at 11:30 and then went to bed and sleep a bit late. I had a final 10 mile run to get ready for the Houston Marathon on January 30. The run was great, faster than marathon pace, and during the middle of the morning to get used to being out at that time.

I am doing a bit of work this afternoon, then we are going to a movie tonight
NO STRINGS ATTACHED and then tomorrow to the Alvarez Ranch in the afternoon. So lots of good times together.

I'm trying to get things squared away since I'll be gone next weekend. The week should go fast. Then we go to Scottsdale, AZ Thursday Feb. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment