Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday

I've been working so solidly this week that now that it is Friday, I'm just about spent. Amazing how a big to-do list earlier in the week gets down to the point of "wait til next week".

I'm heading to Midland, TX for a quick trip to visit friend Bill W. or Big Bill. Bill used to live here but moved back to Midland ( his hometown) and I have never been there. So I'm killing 2 birds with one stone. Actually more - this is leg 1 of my goal to drive to the west coast. Leg 1 is McAllen/Midland. Leg 2 will likely be Tucson to California and the last one, leg 3, Dallas to Las Vegas (preferably by motorcycle!). Why Dallas? Easier to rent a car or cycle from there.

Tuesday I'll be driving back and will stop in San Antonio for a business meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment