Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day 2009

We returned from South Padre Island today. Got back home about 12:45 pm. Glad to not have to drive back to Houston like the Wren family.

We enjoyed our weekend with them. Saturday we had an mid afternoon lunch at Tom & Jerry's. Then we rested through dinner and we went to the store and fixed a lite late dinner at home, watching some movie on TV.

Sunday we went to the beach and had fun. The weather was mild with it being a little overcast. At 3:00 the girls went to Schlitterbahn. We were able to drop them off and they stayed til 7:00. I said that it was nice they were old enought to do that. Nicole said "Finally!" Then we tried to see a movie but there was no 9:30 show after all so we came home and stayed up late.

Today after getting home I did go to the movies, seeing "Extract" which I liked. It was about a middle aged married guy and his life at home and at work. So I could relate to a lot of it. Then I went to the store, fixed dinner, washed Susan's car and it is now nearly bed time. After napping each day for the past 3 days, I need my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment